MVOTD: Armi Aavikko & Ilkka "Danny" Lipsanen vs NSYNC the review (Day 254)

I want to make these reviews short and sweet, mostly so that they actually get done, but also for you the reader. Here's the comparison of Armi Aavikko & Ilkka "Danny" Lipsanen I Wanna Love You Tender and NSYNC's I Want you Back.

NSYNC
I Want You Back
Armi Aavikko & Ilkka "Danny" Lipsanen
I Wanna Love You Tender
Space theme
Yes
Yes
Bad cheesy dancing
Yes
Yes
Slightly better cheesy dancing
Yes

Preppy college sweaters

Yes
Slightly awkward costumes
Yes
Yes
Superior use of technology
Yes
Yes
Super low v-neck with chops

Yes
Gratuitous use of extras

Yes
Awkward song to sing out loud

Yes
And thus, I Wanna Love You Tender wins. NSYNC may have better dancing and a more nolstalgic tune, but Armi Aavikko and Ilkka Lipsanen has a space car, amazing tunes, and cheesy slow completely random dancing. Armi Aaviko and Ilkka Lipsanen go on to round two of the all star competition.