About seven minutes ago I was pondering on the things I've learnt since high school. For a lot of people, what they imagined they'd be when they grew up is different from what actually happened, and this can make them a little sad. We forget what we've learnt and experienced can be valuable too, and even though our society or culture doesn't appreciate them, they are a good thing to remember.
These are skills and other things I've learnt since high school.
- How to make cream soup
- How to use the computer mouse with my left hand
- How to crochet
- How to tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese, and Korean script
- Words in languages other than English or German
- How to sing in front of others
- Knowledge about the Old Testament and its amazing complexity
- That I have history. All 400 years of it.
- How to do the American Jive
- How to do basic Charleston
- How to do basic Salsa
- How to change a car tire
- How to dance with guys