Mumbo Jumbo (Day 67)

As a blogger, I find it interesting who reads my blog and how they found it. For instance, just this week someone from Italy condescended (in the Jane Austen sense) to read my blog and found it through a site whose name I don't understand. And I thought to myself, "Wow. How did that happen? How did that site find my blog out of all the stuff sitting around in cyber space?...And why?" Since some travel site started to refer people to my blog I started to question my traffic sources a little. At the same time, I don't really care. So what if the referal site is odd and doesn't relate. People are bothering to read what I write. It feels good. At the same time I wonder how I can improve my product, my blog. Are there certain topics that people would find interesting?

That's really it for today. Good day to you.