How to Make a Mint Green Shirt Caucasian Pink.
Note: Caucasian pink is not a nice colour for clothes but it can be useful for making undershirts less visible, or for dressing up like David Bisbal in his early years.
1. Find a high temperature washer and dryer (European washer/dryer preferred)
2. Put your mint green clothing in with something intensely red
3. Wash and dry on the high temperature settings
4. Take out of the dryer. What's this? Where did my green clothes go?
5. Wear under white or semi-transparent clothes.
I suppose it should be noted that this same process turns jeans purple. Your friends will be mad if the jeans are theirs.