Day 31: How Much Wood Could a Woodchuck Chuck If...

a woodchuck could Chuck Norris. Answer: Dead woodchuck. I feel like something important and interesting to write about will come up later today. Also, I just sharpied my sweater to cover up a bleach stain.

Today on Youtube, U-KISS was a suggestion in the Music category. Since I check out K-pop stuff whenever it shows up on Youtube's general suggestions, today is a review of said video. It's called Neverland. I don't know about you, but I like boyband's for their dancing, outfits, and songs. U-KISS really pulls it out for this video. It has it all.

First off, U-KISS's silhuettes reminded me of aliens. Why? Too much sci fi? It is at that point revealed that really they are just abnormally skinny men in chainmail muscle shirts from the 90's (who didn't forget their chainmail fringes). And... is that a chainmail tassle? Why yes it is. Once one has absorbed all this information they then decide to sing and dance in a freezer. If I were a boyband, that is naturally where I would dance as well. Plus I would fall in the fake snow too because it is so slippery. The only thing needed now is to dance in water while wearing transparent shirts and white trousers. Oh wait, they have that. Whoever directed this video was smart. I have to say that this music video rocks. It has all the desired cheese and ridiculousness that is pop, plus good quality dancing. I give it 4.9 stars out of 5.