Los del 339

A formal introduction to those I dwell with.
Newton. He is a ferret. He likes being sneaky. He dislikes being caught in the shower.

Alba, Ana y Yo.

Anita likes hardcore excersise with her gym instructor 'Hitler'.

Albita likes sugar and salchichas.


The two are also partial to la guitarra del aire.


Alberto visits us most days. The broom cupboard is now known as 'El cuarto del Bert' . He likes english tea. He dislikes hello kitty with a passion.


Diego 'el loco' is our neighbour. He likes patrolling the corridor on his microscooter. He dislikes wearing clothes under his apron.


Concentrating in my room is quite a challenge as my nextdoor neighbour is Bono. Most days I am forced to listen to 'With or Without you' about 10 times. A technique I have developed to drown out the old gits wailing is playing this charming little tune. It is lovely, not the slightest bit cheesey and will always remind me of sitting by the window of 339 C. In the sun.