Foot + ball = Football

The world cup is almost upon us. In its honour I will post some things I like about football.
* It should be noted that I know NOTHING (preferably said like Manuel of Fawlty Towers) about the sport. That is all.
...So, numero uno:
Tailored for England shirts. Classic, simple and genuinly lovely shirts. Here is one modelled by Chipmunk, a rapper who provided the sound track for many sensational Crispy Fish and Chip's Kebabs. Gracias Chipmunk. .

Numero Dois: 'The special one'.

I won't lie. I had no idea who Jose Mourinho was untill I saw this wonderful Stella Vine painting. Stella Vine is an ex-stripper who paints witty, if vaguely disturbing celebrity portraits. I love this piece and now I love Jose.
Here, I think it would be appropriate to insert some interesting trivia abour senhor Mourinho, however, due to lack of time and energy I will simply add this classic Nikki Simspon quote:
'He's a fine piece of Portuguese ass!'

Numero tres: 'THE CROUCH'

Look at him. He is a human starfish, a disco dancing robot on stilts. He is my favourite in the England line up. He is the Crouch.

Numero Cuatro: Controversial, moi?

He shines brighter than the Dungeness radioactive power plant. He is a tangerine dream (oh god, I didn't think it was possible to embarass oneself so badly!!)..haha I don't like him that much, but watching people's reactions when I tell them I do is quality entertainment. So...with a proud place on my list of footballing likes is the shameless winker, Cristiano Ronaldo.


What sort of blog would this be without a tune muy muy grande??

Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uFWGALVF0Y