HHDD #24: Pesto! The Winners!


I think I’ve drawn the suspense out long enough. All through the Christmas holidays and through the new year...twiddling my thumbs and counting votes and waking up gloriously late...who is the winner of Hay Hay it’s Donna Day: Pesto?

It gives me great pleasure to announce that for this round we have a tie! Two superb entries from two fantastic bloggers – Sun Dried Tomatoes and Purple Basil Pesto from Meeta of What’s For Lunch, Honey? and Panna Cotta with Sweet Pesto and Raspberry Sauce from Tartasacher of Mil Postres! Bravo, bravo, bravo for you both!

It was an honor once again and an absolute thrill to host this round. Thank you to all the lovely participants...it was fun pesto-ing with you! Your recipes are getting tucked into my files for future pesto ventures :)

And now let’s all give Meeta and Tartasacher a big rah-rah-rah! I have no doubt they will come up with an amazing next round! :)