MVOTD: FLO (Day 186)

Several days ago I posted I'm the Cool One Now which was essentially a nerd's revenge music video. Today, on a similar thread, is FLO's Hateless. Somebody Facebooked it to me asking me to share it if I was against bullying, and honestly, that's not why it's today's music video. I posted it because the song is good. It's not perfect, but it has a good message and a pleasing sound. FLO genuinely loves singing. My favourite lyrics are, "You gotta be weightless", because being weightless means not holding other people's faults/errors against them (aka. forgive), and that's what God calls us to do. It's hard, yes, but it's worth it. Anger at others doesn't just hurt them. It hurts us too.
In the music video I like the way you can tell 1) that FLO is a new artist, possible with a company that has a small budget, and 2) the music video was made in Winnipeg, Canada. Why else would they use concert footage and kids in Hockey Night In Canada/Winnipeg Jets t-shirts? I also like her hair. The way it defies gravity is somewhat amazing... kind of like her fur collar. FLO may be a singer to watch for rising popularity.