MVOTD: NU'EST (D 163)

NU'EST, the urban electro band, surprised me lately in their music video Face.

I think if you are a fan of Kpop, as I am, you have probably done your fair share of defending flower boys from your friends. You know the difference between the men and the women. I thought I did. That's why it surprised me when I watched NU'EST's Face and all I could think was, "That guy looks looks like a girl."

Actually, it was more like, " That guy looks like a girl. That guy looks like a girl. That guy looks like Sena off of Rooftop Prince. She is so pretty. That guy looks like a girl/Sena."

Other than the flower boy the music video is pretty good. It's got dancing, the classic school gang fight theme, and all the other elements that make up a music video. Plus as far as the flower boy goes, I'm guessing that they are going to change his haircut for the next music video making the girly look temporary.


Here's Sena for comparisons sake.