Adventures With Cold Noodles (Day 144)

This is a tale about cold noodles.
Or maybe not.
Once upon a time I was given a package of cold noodles by a Korean acquaintance. One fine cold winter day I cooked them up (just like Mr. Noodles/Ramen), and then, dun dun dun dun, doused them in cold water.
Here I am dousing the noodles in cold water. Once the noodles were good and cold I put them in a bowl and mixed them with the cold noodles sauce.
These are the noodles, complete with black speckly thingies. The noodles were okay, but not my favourite. I think this was for a few reasons. 1) Cold noodles are meant for summer when it is HOT outside. I ate them in the dead of winter when it is COLD. 2) I am used to and prefer my noodles warm. 3) Even in summer I eat hot things hot and cold things cold. Nothing better for you than sweating out hot soup (or not).

If you, unlike me, are into eating your noodles cold, here is how you make them.

Step 1: Boil water with noodles for the number of minutes mentioned on the package
Step 2: Douse with cold water
Step 3: Mix in sauce
Step 4: Eat and enjoy.

I encourage you to try it. It's a good experience.