WHAT? (Day 96)

I was zipping around on Youtube today, or rather, shambling about, when I discovered some videos that blew my mind a little. Have a look see.



WHHAAAAAAATT???????
What they have done here, advertise both Starcraft 2 and Korean Air, would be like advertising Air Canada and Halo....together. How does that even work?
Not only did they succeed in making ads about two totally unrelated topics (like ice cream and penguins would be), but they also managed to make them creepy. Why? I can't even think straight enough about these to analyse it appropriately. All I can do it tell you non-Starcrafters what those species were.

First commercial - A Protoss Dark Templar creeping on a woman in the airport. They can self-cloak so the only problem would be why creep on humans.
Second commercial - A Terran Dropship scaring the local airport control tower man.
Third commercial - A Zerg Hydralisk on the airplane. That guy had a reason to freak out. Zerg are not nice.