Ramblin's (Day 71)

So you noticed that I'm slacking off have you? Well, it is true. I've been slacking. Somehow I've managed to book my time so that blogging happens late at night when there's little time to spare. How did that happen? Bad time management skills is what.

Instead of thinking of a great topic for you, yesterday I joined a field trip of a dairy farm. It was lots of fun. I looked into the grain auger of DOOM (scarier than the pit of death in Star Wars) and got to start a tractor. We pet the dogs, drank chocolate milk, checked out the milking parlour (nifty stuff that), saw the artificial insemination room, and looked at the baby cows. Calves are so cute.
Field trip done, I then went home and, instead of writing you something intellectual or some such, I sewed a skirt for swing dancing. A big problem with swing dancing is that one bounces alot and so jeans/skirt often inch their way done until there is butt cleavage to deal with. Thus, for myself, I made a skirt that goes all the way up to my waist in order to prevent future butt cleavage. I also added special "No Stomach Ache" technology for myself. Now I am excited to use it for dancing...tonight.

The question for today is what is the past tense of pet. Petted is not right, is it?