Personal Crisis(Day 69)

When I was a child, I was the only one with my name...other than those 40 year old women of the same name. Now that I am grown up, I am hearing people have my name more and more. In my workplace. In the local sewing shop. When did this happen? I was so confident for so long that my name was pretty unique and unused. Now it turns out that I was completely and totally wrong and I have to learn to not turn towards people talking to their friend/relative of the same (my) name. I used to think it was a little rough to be one of those people who share their names with two other people in the classroom. Now I am a little jealous of them because they are used to sharing their name. It is neither new nor shocking for them. Maybe this just shows me to be a drama queen. .......