Of Funerals and Other Fun Things (Day 64)

Today I am beginning the long trek to my great aunt's funeral. There will be (while driving) music listening, food eating, and tiredness, but it will be worth it. There will also be no blog until I am back.

First off, this death is not a sad one. First, because we are all certain that our aunt was Christian and therefore is with God. Second, because her quality of life was very low and she is now in a much much much better place. And, third, in our family, funerals are a good chance to hang out with the cousins. I live an eight hour drive away from our nearest cousins of this side, so hanging out time is very valuable. All the readers in Russia will understand this. The others, ...maybe not so much.

Oh, and I forgot that added to the joys of going to said funeral (I really am looking forward to it), my car is really old (It's an '86 after all). We get to be worrying about it functioning properly all the way there and all the way back. I personally am most worried about the tires, but I think my parents are more worried about its other various parts.

So that's basically it. It is now time to run around like a chicken with its head cut off. May you all have a nice weekend.