How To Get Your Second Super Junior CD (Day 55)

It's a race against the clock to get this done by 12 midnight. Yay! Races are so much fun because of all the excitement. Today's 'how to' is just as simple as the prior Sunday's lesson.


The Steps:
1) Have friends who live in South Korea, or who will live there soon.
2) Offer to sew them this blanket if they buy you K-pop.
3) Demand some Super Junior in your K-pop wish list. Make sure your friend knows that they, Super Junior, are a must.
4) Have your friend go cd shopping
5) Have them mail you the cd's.
6) Make them the blanket.
7) Send them the blanket.

Tada! Once again, using iTunes or buying online are easier, but less fun.

New topic. Today in church I found that Romans 1:16a stood out during the sermon. It says, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes". I think this is one of those things that I need to internalize, because then I would be more confident when people asked me about my beliefs. Being a better example is a different matter entirely.

The music video of the day is Infinite's Be Mine, the dance version. Dancing is important.