I Miss The Internet

Last Tuesday my internet ceased to function. It is now Monday evening...er, night. Tomorrow the phone cord repairman is supposed to come and repair it. I don't believe that he will. I think that they'll show up, see that no one is home, and leave, making us wait another week before we can have functional phone or internet. This is probably a pessimistic view point, but so it is. I have watched a lot of Stargate SG-1and gone outside a lot more since the incident though. It really helps that we've had great weather. However, I can't help but feel quite bored at home, since the books I'm currently reading are depressing and we only have one television channel. There is only so much sewing one can do in a day. On the positive side, no internet may or may not mean taking more vitamin C.

Today's music video is Mirotic by DBSK/TVXQ of SMENT. I picked this song because I couldn't think of any others off the top of my head, plus I don't know how to get two tabs on the explorer I'm currently using at my friends house. She will laugh at me later. Mirotic's plot is that some lady captured DBSK and was torturing them, but they escaped and made her explode. I'm not sure what the song is about. Enjoy.
.
.