Um sábado porreiro. Um sábado Serralves.

Saturday sweetness began with my weekly pilgrimage to Pingo Doce.

Olhando para cima, parecia que a roupa de cama tornava-se em nuvens.


Later we made newspaper picnic mats, ate cookies and listened to jazz. Nice.


Sangria é muito amigo das bolachas.


Calm before the storm.


Cá temos a Bigodinha com uns super bigodes.

Esta foto não demostra bem a altura da nossa Bigodinha.


A juxtaposition of party people.


Mesmo feliz, Mesmo Tigresa, Mesmo Crazy e o Gajo Misterioso.


Suited people getting sick on the floor.


Pretty much how I looked and felt on Sunday.


No domingo redescobri Cap e Pep, uns cães ilustrados por artistas franceses. O seu blog é realmente lindo.



'The Last Sunset' by Lenine is one of my all time favourite songs. Today I discovered his online tutorials showing how to play it. What can I say? A fantastic way to learn the guitar and portuguese. Whence reunited with my guitar I will be on it like a car bonnet.