"This is Easter" by Marta Aznar ,5A



Hello my friends!

What is Easter for me?. On this post I´m going to explain some Easter traditions to you.Easter is a Christian holiday, celebrated in the spring.One of the main Easter traditions is decorating eggs - which involves painting them in a variety of colours.The custom of giving eggs at Easter celebrate new life.On Easter Sunday, many people participate in a traditional Easter egg hunt - the coloured eggs are hidden by the parents, and the children have to look for them.A very popular symbol of Easter is the Easter bunny - traditionally, he's the one who "hides" and delivers the eggs.Many families place coloured eggs, and other decorated items, in an Easter basket.These are given to children when they wake up on Easter Sunday.

I hope you like my video and HAPPY EASTER to you and to your family!.