El Domingo. Roast chicken and Angry Rodents.

Upon crossing the river on our way to the market we were greeted by the smell of roasting chickens. Unfortunately, this photo doesn´t do justice to the magical contraption that stood before us. It was a sizeable, silver truck gleaming in the Sunday sun. One of its sides had been opened up, revealing doors lined with rotating poultry. Magical, I thought to myself.

"Lets buy lunch" said Berta.

We sat on a bench by the waters edge and didn´t use any cutlery.

On returning to the resi, our calm sunday became somewhat more dramatic. Newton was having a moment and had decided he would jump into the shower or recycling bin using all his ferrety cunning and might.
He shot out from under the sofa and tried to jump on my head.

Ana had to pin him to the ground good ol fashion cop style.

I finished the day by rewatching ´500 days of Summer´ which I have now decided I like a lot.